Search
  • Chinook Vet

Help us find the right veterinarian and you will receive a $1000.00 finder’s fee.

Do you know someone looking for a change? Help us find the right veterinarian and you will receive a $1000.00 finder’s fee. We have a great rural mixed practice in Olds, Alberta with a 3-4:1 ratio of paraprofessionals to vets. In clinic you will find most of the toys you would expect to see in an urban practice including ultrasound, panopthalmoscope, tonometer, lactate monitor, IV fluid pumps, video otoscope, the latest lab equipment and a separate dental suite. There is a heated equine haul in facility for those cold winter days with a full complement of dental equipment including a Powerfloat.

We understand that veterinary medicine can be challenging and stressful, but we believe it can also be fun and very rewarding! This is a Build-To-Suit position with possibilities and opportunities open for discussion.

Our practice is 90% small animal with the remaining 10% mostly equine. This position is perfect for someone who loves a relationship centred practice, getting to know their clients and patients well. Ideally, someone who can assist in growing our practice in either small animal surgery, dentistry, behaviour, etc. or with a special interest or equine. We will however, consider someone who is 100% small animal. We believe that education is of the utmost importance whether it be educating our clients, teaching and challenging our team members to develop new skills and knowledge or continuing education for veterinarians (we have supported vets on intensive courses in the past.) We have several seasoned veterinarians to bounce ideas off of, discuss diagnoses or review radiographs. Our on call work serves the community we live in and is a pretty light load.

We value a family and work life balance. We are located in a vibrant college town less than an hour from the rocky mountains/Banff to the west, the badlands to the east and major city centers both north and south.

This could be a win, win, win situation, so please feel free to pass this ad on to any veterinarian you feel may like to become a member of our dynamic team. All referrals may be forwarded to manageccvc@gmail .com.

Check us out at www.chinookcountryveterinaryclinic.com or on Facebook for pictures and more information about us.



0 views

(403) 556-6414

©2019 by Chinook Country Veterinary Clinic. Proudly created with Wix.com